Monday, April 18, 2016

A to Z: Short Beginnings O

2016 THEME: Short Stories - at least the beginnings thereof.
YOUR PART: Throw out names, themes, random words or situations using the letter of the day and I'll pick some of them to include in the opening paragraphs of a short story.
WHY: I'm most inspired when there's a challenge involved. Usually that means an opening line or a theme. This month: your words.

My creative blender awaits your O word suggestions in the comments section. Stop by tomorrow's post to read the story you inspired.

Looking for more great blogs? Check out the massive list of A to Z Challenge participants.\

Sorry, life happened last week, and prevented me from visiting blogs and keeping up with my shorts each day. If you did donate words, the beginnings for each day have been updated now.

N Story:

The noisy sound of nothingness surrounded Nancy like static in her ears after a loud concert.

4 comments:

  1. Olive Oyl, olive oil, oligarchy, old, ornery... yeah, that's me! Ornery.

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a bit of short and sweet when life gets in the way.

    Old. Oblivious. Open. Onomatopoeia (my most favourite word in the world).

    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.