Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A to Z Busy

Welcome to the 2014  A to Z Challenge. My theme for this year is why I shouldn't be participating. Thank you to David for writing the post that got the voices in my head working against me

Busy. Yes, that's a broad excuse but it's an accurate one. I'm busy submitting my two completed novels and four short stories that are currently looking for a home. Keeping up with where everything is submitted and following up with overdue responses and resubmissions is an exercise in organization. I don't need another reason to have a freak out moment like this one.

While we're on the freak out topic, please comment, it assures me that my email is actually working, and as a bonus, just for a second, I freak out a little, thinking that it's an agent or editor getting back to me. Also, I really do enjoy reading your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your theme for this challenge! I can't even imagine how busy you must be while you submit so much of your writing. I hope you have success finding them a home!

    TaMara
    AJ's AtoZ wHooligan
    Tales of a Pee Dee Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're saying and after reading your schedule, you've got me beat. Thank goodness I'm retired!

    D.B. McNicol
    A to Z: Romance & Mystery...writing my life

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.