Friday, October 8, 2010

Insert witty title

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I've been down and out with a killer migraine.

On a happy note, I figured out the rough idea of my main NaNo story for this year. It may turn into a 50k novella or it may be one of several short stories. We'll have to wait and see where the blinking cursor takes me.

And yes, I'm going with the deserted bike on a sidewalk idea I brought up earlier.

Commander McWeasel is happy to hear I made some progress with commiting to a story idea. He's threatened to nip my ankles if I don't start with and complete this story before wandering off into sparkly new plot bunny territory. Since I'm still in bandages from my last post, I don't doubt that he'll follow through with it.

4 comments:

  1. Commander McWeasel looks a lot like my supervisor. I was wondering where he was wandering off to.

    Hope your migraine is soon a thing of the past, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Migraine. Not fun. Never had one and don't want one. I know too many people who do get them and you have my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roland - I hope you have steel plated socks. This weasel is vicious!

    Thanks everyone. The migraine is down to a tolerable headache as of tonight. Hopefully it stays gone as I have a weekend of birthday parties to put on for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.