Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spring yard tour

I've still been busy writing, and am happy to report an average of 1,500 words a day. As such, I'm short on witty energy to share. Instead, I give you evidence that spring is in full bloom in my yard.





Spring wouldn't be complete without tulips


Carpet Phlox


New tulips I planted last fall.



The cherry tree is in full bloom.

The tulips have come back year after year. Gotta love that.




And the stragglers, those bulbs I find while redoing flowebeds that get thrown in a hole to see what color comes up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE tulips! And cherry blossoms. And green. You don't see this in the desert. Beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I have a plot of tulips and hyacinths in the back, but out back yard backs up to the woods and the deer creep out every year and eat my tulips. I meant to spray, but forgot, so they got a tasty treat.r

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.