By the time I had gotten sick of finding words and their definitions, I had quite a pile. In fact, I ended up making four sets of coasters and still had a pile left over. I suppose that means there is another project in the wings.
|All the stuff you need.|
1. Cut a square of tissue paper to fit the top of your tile and apply a layer of Mod Podge.
|Mod Podge Tissue Paper to the tile|
3. Mod Podge the words on top of the tissue paper.
4. Let the tile dry.
5. Apply a top layer of Mod Podge.
|Mod Podge your words onto the tile.|
7. Using Tacky Glue, affix the felt t o the bottom of your coaster.
8. Sit back, have a tall, sweaty drink and enjoy your craftiness.
|Some of my finished tile coasters.|