Wednesday, October 26, 2011

November won't be quiet

November has usually meant a silent blog for me due to NaNoWriMo taking over my life, but not this year. No sir. My host of discarded characters have decreed that they'll not sit quietly and be ignored.

Frankly, they've been rather secretive lately. I don't trust them to sit quietly and I certainly don't dare ignore them.

In hopes of flushing out what's going on behind the paper piles, I've devised a project that will keep them busy and, in theory, allow me the chance to flush out a few clues as to what their up to. Wish me luck.

Stay tuned for Victims of the Knife: The NaNo Interviews. Coming Nov 1.

3 comments:

  1. You have piqued my interest, Jean, can't wait to see what you have in store for your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, you're not gonna let your wayward characters post on your blog, are you? You know how dangerous that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangerous? My characters? We'll just have to wait and see, won't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.