Monday, September 5, 2011

ZOMBIES!!!

With school (finally) back in session, it's time to dive back into writing and begin planning this year's NaNoWriMo regional events. While I have yet to accomplish any writing that is post worthy, I have made strides toward NaNo plannning so we'll go with that for today.

Which brings us to zombies!

Zombies make great raffle prizes. Who doesn't love the lurching, brain-craving, partially decomposed undead?

Books don't just attack me at bookstores. Oh no. They lurk at craft stores too! I saw this cover and couldn't resist.

Next week's project: Plot Bunny Zombies!!! Just look at their cute guts dripping out of their flufffy little bellies. Auww.

6 comments:

  1. Oho! Another outlet for your unstoppable creativity. I can see these creating a stir this NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute zombies, I'm querying my children's novel now called MY ZOMBIE DOG - can't wait to see what tale you spin with the bunnies :)
    Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do Nano. My current WIP was born of it (merged with a previous WIP, but the outline is a Nano creation) But I have to finish my WIP so I have at least finished one novel in this lifetime. I'll be doin Nano next year though, for sure. I've become a Nano believer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do for NaNo this year. I ended up doing a bunch of short stories and filling in some blank spots on a previous NaNo novel last year. I'm thinking it's at least got to be a novella this year so I can finish it at 50k and not have yet another three-quarters finished novel floating around.

    I'm looking forward to Plot Bunny Zombies too, Elena! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! I love it when zombies are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.