Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day of the Guilt Monkeys

In preperation for NaNoWriMo, I've been busy making new items for raffle prizes to help raise money for our regional donation. This year I'm proud to present a set of four guiltabulous stickers.

This sticker features one of the dominating rabid cyborg attack weasels. These weasels keep us in our seats by patrolling the floors around writing areas until we meet our daily word count. Trust me, you don't want to anger the weasels.

Though less threatening than the rabid cyborg attack weasels, a mob of guilt monkeys is hard to ignore. That one in the back on the right looks less than impressed with my writing efforts no matter how much I try. I guess you can't impress every monkey.

Even less impressed than that monkey above, is this one. In fact, he kind of scares me.


If that array of guilt monkeys doesn't spur you into action, there's this little guy. Do you really want to make him cry? Really?


6 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely awesome. I need the Little Monkey on a poster for both me and my fiance. A large poster. Maybe A2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Sadly the monkey pics I used aren't very big files so posters aren't an for most of them. I'll have to see if I can find better resolution pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how to play on those emotions! I'm feeling guilty already about all those revisions I haven't got around to yet.

    Just one thing, though, and maybe I'm misreading because the pics are a bit on the tiny side for my tired old eyes, but should that first one read "All your guilt monkeys belong to us"? It looked like an unwanted "are" might have crept in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! And I thought the plot bunnies were enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Botanist - It's a play on the old "All your base are belong to us". Sorry, my geek is showing again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

    @Scott - It's a NaNo zoo over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL. Thanks, Jean, that's my out-of-touch ignorance showing through loud and clear :D

    *Slinks away to lock Inner Critic securely in a dark basement*

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. It gets lonely in here without you.